Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Plan the fucking parade, bitches - Habs 4, Flames 1

Sorry about the lack of a review earlier today, kidz. Best laid plans of mice and men and all that yada yada. But we did want to point out a couple of salient facts before we forget the gloriousness that was the Habs outstanding victory, in light of our new kick ass positive attitude:
  • Fuck yeah, The Dagger. No fear. No quarter given. No remorse for grabbing a fucking loose puck, banging it out of the fucking air, almost losing control, regaining, dipsy-doodling and burying it. Four goals in four games. Take that to heart and shove it up your ass, Gui!
  • Gang-banging the Tangy Russian - you knew eventually, Carbo would come up with this line (he tried all the other combos) and eventually it would pay off. Last night was it. We bitch on Kovy for not scoring, but he did plenty of other good fucking stuff last night;
  • Jaro!!! meeke many save and show Coch Carboner who boss;
  • El Dandy playing the rest of his shift with a FUCKING BROKEN ARM. God fucking love you, sir. That's hockey Don Cherry would be proud of;
  • Take your fucking pussy complaints Coach Keenan and shove them up Elisha's ass (ooh, sounds like fun!). Phaneuf cut inside at the very last second as Markov was setting up a perfectly legal hit. Yeah, fuckface, I'm sure he wanted to injure a player for no reason at the end of a game the Habs had well in hand;
  • All in all, pretty fucking pleased with ourselves, and happy the curse of HF29 was bullshit. Until the next game.

20 comments:

Young HF29 said...

now that i re-read the review, there's alot of shoving up people's asses in there

not that there's anything wrong with that

mr. gillis said...

29: um... ya

Anyway, who hear thinks that this post is disrespectful in any way?:

"Man I wish Dandy didn't get hurt. I hate Brisebois so much. I'd rather watch O'byrne then Breezeby."


cause i posted this on Habs I/O cause a couple of guys got really pissed over the word "hate" and started doubting my habs fan-ness, and my brain capacity.

Is it really that bac to say that?

mr. gillis said...

Oh ya, and i clicked into the flames girl dictionary thing and I was happy to see that one of her hobbies is EXTREME PING PONG.

Thoughchyu otta no

Young HF29 said...

gillis the commentors at Habs I/O have a, uh, special attitude. ignore them, it's much easier. REAL fans know when, and how, to criticize

fezworth said...

Either way. That's the greatest review in a long time.

"Plan the fucking parade, bitches"

Go Hockey.

Pants forever.

moeman said...

The word fuck is a beautiful thing. Nice fucking review HF29.

Anonymous said...

...I don't know. the Pride Parade usually ends up a terrifying horrorshow despite efforts to clean it up. I'm concerned that an all-out "fucking" parade would cross the line.

But alas, i love it when FHF not only crosses the line, but breaks it like finish-line tape at a co-ed sock hop

mr. gillis said...

Just to show my passion of Breezers wonderful hockey:

Should Breezeby go on a permanent ski trip in France? answer on aroundthehabs.blogspot.com

Guillaume Theoret said...

Finishing your shift with a broken arm is ridiculously hardcore.

Tons of respect.

fezworth said...

@gillis - If by 'on a permanent ski trip in France' you mean 'into lead shoes at the bottom of the St. Lawrence', I would just caution you that there are 4 lawyers running this site. I don't know if any of them are defence lawyers... but if they are prosecutors, look out!

mr. gillis said...

@fez: That's not exactly what I meant

fezworth said...

@gillis: It should have been.

fezworth said...

I should have pointed out that I was hoping that's what you meant.

mr. gillis said...

@fez: to tell you the truth I though you were acting like the guys on Habs I/O. I just said the second thing because I didnt want to start another argument. Thats pretty much what I meant.

Number31 said...

Dandy had to have surgery on that arm. Ouch. I salut you, sir.

And what was with Iginla trying to goad Breezer into fighting him at the end?! No respect for your elders! Saw the Habs bench yelling at him after that.

Keenan's an idiot.

Anonymous said...

Brisebois's OK.

Sure, he has a low pain threshold, but he does his best.

lawyergirl77 said...

From Mr. LG77: Why would Iginla want to fight Breezer? That's like trying to fight somebody's mom...


Awesome.

El Dandy has brass balls. That is all.

fezworth said...

@gillis - no worries mate. You're a regular here, there's no aggro, I was just playing with ya. But keep in mind... this is the interwebs. Thick skins are kind of a requirement ;-)

I think the thing to remember is that a lot of the commenters on HIO don't really get that daily dose of pure sarcasm that we enjoy here at FHF. So when you say something like "I wish Breezer would take a permanent holiday", they get a wee bit reactionary. Don't take it personally, they just don't get it.

hmanpuckfan said...

Keenan is nothing but a whiney coach. He boo-hoo'd last year in the playoff series against the Sharks when his team was whistled fo something like 7 or 8 consecutive penalties, all of which were in plain view penalties, nothing subtle about them. Instead of crying at the refs, Mike, perhaps you should do a better job of teaching your players what is and what is not a penalty. I am of the belief that Keenan whines and cries to cover up the fact that he's in the twilight of his coaching career. Pretty soon he'll be out of teams to coach in the league, although it might be fun to watch him try to coach the 'Ning. His head would probably expolode!

BTW, awesome post!

mr. gillis said...

Haha, alright fezworth, I'll remember that. I'm new to H I/O. Apparently their scared of the word "hate"... weird