Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hot Babe with an actual relationship to hockey of the day to distract you from the crap game last night

In honour of the return of JeffHK in the comments in TMS this morning, we need a hot chick around here. And maybe pretending that game last night didn't happen.

So this is Hillary Duff, girlfriend of Isles forward Mike Comrie. But you knew that already. She's newsworthy today because it was just announced she will be gracing the cover of Maxim in January 2009. As if that's newsworthy. Shut up, I'm the blogger, I decide what's newsworthy or not.

Lap dance to FHF friend Goozo for the tip and photo

3 comments:

L Dude said...

She'd look better gracing the cover of my .... ahh crap never mind... stupid Habs are so stupid, the cleverness is difficult to maintain. So much crap, so much losing, so much defeat.

As the old priest on Father Ted says "FECK!" (gotta check that show out if you've never seen it).

L Dude said...

Ooh, I just noticed that issue of Maxim will also have the "99 Best Beers on Earth". Guess I'll have to pick it up after all.

futuremrsrickankiel said...

I remember when Hillary Duff was fat.

Now she's dating an Islander. I think I'd rather be fat, given the option.