Yeah, I know I said no more hot chicks 'til we play better, but if you think I'm passing up a chance to feature the Eagles Cheerleaders in bikinis...
Go Philly! Your goal of having the sexiest cheerleaders in the NFL is a worthy one. Your ability to slap some fried meat and cheese on a bun is second to none. Your skills at throwing batteries from the 700 level are beyond reproach. You have a real kick-ass art museum and some awesome 18th century architecture in some cool neighbourhoods. We love you Philly. But we hate the Flyers. Let's get it on with some quick bullet points:
- 7 PM start at the Phone Booth, first of 3 games in 4 nights here in Montreal;
- It's on the CBC;
- Habs have lost 3 straight, Flyers have won 5 straight. Oy;
- While we hate the Flyers, we certainly love Flyers.Femme;
- The only important piece of news you need about tonight is that DOOM will play!!! W00t!
- Looks like Jaro will go again. And Ben Maxwell is back to Hamilton as BGL is back in the line-up;
- As mentioned in TMS, the Danse à Dix line is back. Kovy is sort of hot (7 points in his last 7 games and finally a goal) so maybe he can revive the zombie Pleks;
- I do very much like the Lang-Tangy-Dagger combo Carbo has come up with. I'm sure it will last 2 shifts, tops;
- Plenty of hot Flyers to watch - Carter, Richards, Knuble, Timonen. And that doesn't even include their leading scorer (Gagné);
- Habs PP 28th at 12.9% vs Flyers PP 2nd at 27%. Again, oy;
- Still no post-game adult entertainment. Koran study for all.