- OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG. We are headed to a Game 7 after the Habs take care of the Pens 4-3. Props to Mad Max for a huge effort on the eventual game-winner. Props to the whole Max-Dominitrix-Pyatt line frankly. Props to Squid who with 2G is now your runaway playoff goal leader. And props to Jaro 2.0 who CHipped in with a vertigoal in his return. No props to Sid who despite finally scoring a goal is the whiniest little pissiest bitch ever. More later today;
- Good on the Flyers for not rolling over when they were down 3-0. They win their second straight, a Boucher-Leighton combined 4-0 shutout, after Boucher got injured getting crushed by his own D. Ahh, the life of a Flyers goalie;
- Tavares had 2 in Canada's 6-1 win over Latvia;
- Curtis Sanford's shutout sends Hamilton to the AHL Conference Final;
- The Ice Edge / Glendale deal may be in trouble. But this whole process has gone so smoothly!
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of Elisha Cuthbert in a bikini...