- Bettman has avoided his nightmare of an all-Canadian final as the Hawks knock off the Nucks with a 5-1 win;
- Brian Boucher will be out for at least a month with a sprained MCL;
- In other Boucher news, Guy Boucher may be courted by the BJ's. Ah, from the glamour of Hamilton to the glamour of Columbus;
- NHL schedule... with Winnipeg?
- At the Worlds, Russia and Sweden advance to Round 2 while Norway(!) beat the Czechs;
- MEDIA WHORING ALERT: No oven mitt's this time, but our own HF4 we think will be on CBC's The Current this morning. We have no idea when;
- And the only news that matters: JM says Gill will be a game-time decision, some great Habs quotes in this TSN article, Pittsburgh MSM likes Sid (can you believe it?), EOTP delivers a mea culpa, and finally here's another Habs History Will Be Made vid. We love Max and all, but these are getting ridiculous. He scored a goal. Not sure what's historic about that:
GAME FUCKING SEVEN TONIGHT BITCHES!!!!! Can you fucking believe it? No you can't. Seriously, who fucking believed in mid-April that we'd be playing a Game 7 in the second round. So many emotions to sort out today. But before we get to that, late night means random hot chick. Do your thing Google, and GYFH.