- Bye bye Boucher? Hamilton coach and the Columbus BJ's have been given permission to chat about the BJ's coaching job (lap dance to commentor jesse);
- Development camp? Tomorrow? What month is this?
- At least the Habs' latest American College defenseman (via the Swedish Elite League) signing has a cool name. We're already calling him "Klubber";
- In case you were away all weekend or something, apparently Michael Leighton is a sieve. Too bad no one told the Habs. Game 2 of the Finals goes tonight at 8 PM EST, and Leighton will start again;
- Game 1 of the Finals got some decent TV ratings for NBC, if "decent" means "better than rodeo";
- We got some email from a PR flack about NHL's Goal of the Year competition. Already the only Hab has been eliminated.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of the smoke monster blanketing Montreal...