- Yep, Markov officially out with torn ACL. Well, that ain't good, and EOTP shows us why;
- Dammit, last night didn't go as planned for anyone wearing a CH;
- Sharks top Wings in OT, take 3-0 stranglehold after coming back from a two goal deficit in the last 13 minutes. Not even the massive chokeage of Joe Thornton can screw this up, right?
- As if Detroit fans aren't depressed enough, Michigan legend and voice of the Detroit Tigers Ernie Harwell passes away at age 92;
- Some random Stanley Cup winner and Olympic Gold Medalist picked after Andrei Kostitsyn back in 2003 has two goals and an assist to lead Canada over Germany in exhibition action at World Championships;
Wednesday, May 05, 2010
Bullet points for after your nightmares about rampaging crocodiles in Hamilton (somebody protect Guy Boucher!)