- Tragically there was no meteor, but Tim Thomas and the Bs shut out the Leafs 2-0;
- Ottawa may be de-zombifying, with a 5-3 win over the Panthers and another goal for The Artist;
- Jaro has some sort of 150 minute shutout streak going after the Blues beat the Preds 3-0;
- Avs win a wild one over the Flames, 6-5;
- Here's BR's column that all you kidz were talking about yesterday. Blah blah blah we're not listening, we're in first place.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of Charlie Sheen's porn star hooker...