- Well, that was aaaaalllllright. Habs have a nice balanced attack and a decent defensive effort to get a 5-3 win over the Isles. PleXXXe was all over the ice, as was PFK. We're pretty sure TFS leads the league in wins now. Habs in first place. Who's having fun? More later today;
- Habs are actually tied with the Bolts for the Eastern Conference lead after they beat the Pens 5-3. Just like all the pundits predicted before the season;
- Michal Neuvirth gets the shutout in the Caps' 3-0 win over the Canes;
- Devils continue their slide into mediocrity (except when they play the Habs) with a 5-2 loss to the Sharks;
- Graham James gets arrested in Toronto. No snark, that guy should rot in hell. Not that we're judging anyone before they have a fair trial, mind you.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of Montreal Smoked meat in New York...