Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of becoming the all-time CFL leader in receptions...
- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. If you don't think the Little Fuckity-Fuck getting arrested and jailed for public intoxication Sunday night is funny, we don't want you reading FHF;
- Blues get a 5-1 win over the Ducks, with the heroes being Jaro and D'Agostini;
- Ovie gets an OT winner over the Sens;
- Blackhawks get their first win over the season, 4-3 over Buffalo;
- Pens also get their first win, 3-1 over New Jersey, who played with only 15 skaters for some reason;
- Sean Avery is the recipient of an obscene blowjob gesture. Almost as funny as Ribs in prison;
- It's a Carbo RDS column. It's boring;
- Habsfan10 contributed some excellent hate on the Bs and Laffs to Barry Melrose Rocks' Hater's Guide to the Eastern Conference;
- Toronto still leads the Northeast division.