- Maybe the Habs should reconsider their policy of dragging the team to the middle of nowhere before the season starts, if the players are gonna get sick. Carey Price has the flu and is questionable for tonight. Meh;
- Habs make their final cuts, and as predicted they include Ryan White. Fuck. Also Curtis Sanford, Ben Maxwell, Alex Henry and Swiss Mister II;
- No doubt you were waiting with baited breath for TSN's "expert" predictions. Habs in 9th. At least they put the Leafs where they belong;
- Pat Burns appeared in public yesterday, frail yet joking about his death, God love him;
- Sheldon Souray got assigned to Hershey in the AHL somehow.
Thursday, October 07, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of throwing a no-hitter in the playoffs...