- Tronna goalie interferes their way (here's the vid) to a 3-1 win over the Panthers;
- Kovalev comes out of his zombie coma, scores two in the Sens' 5-2 win over the Yotes;
- Flyers take care of the Sabres 6-3;
- Wild Battlle of Alberta last night. Oilers storm back from a 4-1 deficit in the 3rd but Alex Tanguay ends up with the shootout winner in the Flames' 5-4 win;
- While we thought Big Tits throwing pucks to the crowd when he was named first star was cool at the time, turns out it's just a marketing thing. Meh;
- Some good stuff in this Habs Drinking Game;
- An artist sent us a link to his hockey exhibition, and it's pretty neat. There's a great Dryden in a Cornell jersey piece that's unfortunately been sold already, or we would have bought it to commemorate our time as a hockey blogging lawyer.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of living like Charlie Sheen. You know, if you like hookers 'n blow...