- Well that was a typical Jersey game, i.e. a disaster. NJ get an early crappy goal, clutch and grab and trap their way to another Brodeur shutout. The stats say the Habs had 29 shots, but we don't believe it. More later today, if the reviewer managed to stay awake during the game;
- Leafs lose their first in regulation, 2-1 to the Rangers, and people are starting to question the Leafs' offense. We're in no position to make jokes right now;
- With Boston beating the Caps 4-1, the Northeast standings should soon sort themselves out;
- Pens beat the Preds 4-3 in OT;
- So the Islanders are good now? Beat the Bolts in OT and sit atop the Atlantic Division? Really?
- The Flower signs a long-term deal to be a
criticambassador for the Habs;
- TSN signs a deal to provide Habs regional coverage, 24 McSplooge-free games for this year and 30 a year for two more years. The article says TSN has secured carriage space on Bell for the game Monday. So Videotron users (basically everyone in Quebec) can apparently go fuck themeselves.
Friday, October 22, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of Adriana Lima's $2 million chest...