|The GG11 campaign to bring Souray back to Montreal begins now|
- Those of you who dreamed of Markov coming back this week can forget it;
- Here's a story about the Habs line-juggling at practice yesterday. Ahh, for the stability of the Carbo years...
- Things got a little crazy in Minnesota during the Wild's 6-2 win over the 'Nucks. Besides Luongo being terrible, Vancouver's Rick Rypien shoved both an official and a fan on his way to the dressing room after a second period on-ice skirmish;
- The Bs have survived their season-opening road trip quite admirably (ugh I feel dirty) ending it 3-1 after ending the Caps winning streak with a 3-1 win;
- Kipper and the Flames blank the Preds 1-0 in OT.