- Laffs finally lose a game, though it was in OT so they got a point. But it was to the Isles, so that's something. A bunch of supposedly controversial calls went against the Leaf, but if you think we are sympathetic in any way, well, you don't know us;
- The Dominictrix had 2 goals in the Bolts win over the Stars;
- Pens over the Sens 5-2 in Gonchar's return to Pitt;
- The NHL Wheel of Justice is not a fan of those newly-illegal blindside hits. Veteran captain Shane Doan gets 3 games for a hit that didn't draw a penalty or injure the recipient. Message received, NHL! Here's the vid for you to form your own opinion;
- Boone using the FHF "CH" meme (© moeman) in the headline of a post announcing how great Habs I/O is is both ridiculously ironic and making us angrier than, um, a yak in heat. Lawyers, assemble!
- If you like hockey and scotCH (© moeman), you need to become friends with Moey;
- For those of you missing True Blood, or for those of you who like porn (so everyone), Wrap Around Curl has written a recap of "Tru: A XXX Parody" over at TBH. Somehow she made it SFW;
- While we're pimping FHFers' other blogs, if you haven't yet you should check out GG11's Women on the Ledge for her irreverent take on family life. If you only like us for hockey, her letter to hockey parents is nice and rant-y and there's even some excellent Big Tits Photoshop outtakes.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of winning the CFL East Division...