|Andrei 'The Punisher'|
- Hey, that game was alright. Tits gets the winner in OT as the Habs win 3-2 over the Yotes. His linemates also had a goal apiece. Carey played well, and it was a fast-paced, decent style of hockey game. Even Lars Eller got his first point, and looked pretty good out there. If you can believe it, the Habs lead both the Northeast division and the Eastern Conference this morning. No really, it's true! More later today;
- Kings beat the Wild in a SO, become the first team with 6 wins;
- Columbus beat the Flyers, who are apparently playing like crap now;
- RDS reports Vodkov will be back Saturday;
- Rick Rypien meets the media for the first time since his incident, says he's sorry. We think he should have said "that cocksucker was asking for it. I regret NOTHING".