- Man there is a LOT to say about last night's 5-4 (OT) win over the Flames. The Heritage tuques. Habs cruise to a 4-0 lead. Habs epically blow a 4-0 lead. Both starting goalies pulled. Some good to see scorers (Squid, Tits, Lego) and a jubilant PFK getting the OT winner and celebrating (FHF version) / being uppity (Don Cherry version). Wings! 6th place! Did I mention blowing a four goal lead? Ugh. Anyway. More later today;
- The big gorilla gets his first career hat trick in the Bs' 7-0 crushing of the Canes;
- Devils manage to win last night's Battle of Suck over the Isles;
- Thrashers get a 3-2 (SO) win over the Panthers to grab a hold on 8th in the East;
- Your token West game has the Sharks over the Yotes;
- Sid to skip the All-Star game?
- For those of you dying to see Benny Brunet back on skates in the CH (and maybe taking a puck to the head), you're going to get your wish!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of banning a 25 year-old song from the radio...