- Scoreboardwatcher ruled last night. Somehow the Sabres managed to beat the Bs 4-2;
- And the Canes managed to topple the Rangers;
- And the Bolts beat the Thrash 3-2, though the Thrash got a point;
- Scoreboardwatcher is less happy with the Caps over the Isles 2-1;
- Look out for the Devils! Brodeur back to form as they beat the Sid-less, Geno-less Pens 2-0;
- Chris Pronger returned for the Flyers last night against the Sens and waddya know, the third period was a brawlfest. We're sure there's no connection. Oh the score was Flyers 6, Sens 2;
- 2 goals for Grabs in the Leafs 5-2 win over the Ducks. Must have been some bag skate Wilson gave 'em;
- Your token West game was a good one, the Wings blowing a 3-goal lead before beating the Blues in OT 4-3;
- After recalling SCHrabble Wednesday, yesterday the Habs recalled Ryan White. Did he get a nickname in his previous stint with the big club?
- Not hockey-related at all, but a fascinating read if you're bored at work today, a GQ profile of Deadspin's AJ Daulerio.
Friday, January 21, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of Brooklyn Decker in a see-though top...