- Well, we should be used to epic collapses and utter failures around here, but my oh my that was an epic collapse an an utter failure. Russia 5, Canada 3, after Canada led 3-0 after two periods. We feel sort of sorry for the kids, they had a great tourney only to piss it all away in 20 minutes;
- The Little Fuckity-Fuck had 2 goals in the Stars 4-2 win over the Hawks;
- The Canucks win their 7th in a row and are now the best team in the NHL;
- Mad Max made his Ducks debut in their 4-1 loss to the Preds. He had 4 SOG but was a -3;
- Steve Stamkos made like the three stooges or something in the Bolts' 8-1 loss to the Pens. Pens score 8 while Sid gets only 1 assist. No doubt he'll really take it out on the team he plays next.
Thursday, January 06, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of getting into the Hall of Fame...