- Well, there's a lot of good to be said about the Habs' 4-3(OT) loss to the Thrash. We dominated the shots on goal (50-28) and we came back from being down a goal three separate times. We looked interested for 60 minutes for a change. We played quite well, just ran into crappy refs and a hot goaltender while our own goaltending was meh. C'est la vie, and such and such. On the other hand, WE FUCKING LOST AGAIN. Argghhhhhh;
- Tomas Vokoun has his fifth shutout and the Panthers make it back to .500 with a 3-0 win over the Rangers;
- Flyers win in Detroit where they had not won in 16 tries dating back 12 years;
- Mad Max was a healthy scratch in the Ducks' 2-1 win over the Hawks;
- Fuck yeah Canada! Juniors take care of business in the quarters of the WJHC with a 4-1 win over the Swiss even after letting in a terrible goal on their first shot against. Big bad Americans are up next in the semis, tonight at 7:30 on TSN.
Monday, January 03, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of Brett Favre finally fucking retiring already...