- What a day yesterday for injury watCHers. Without any official word from the Habs, bring on the guesses and RDS speculation. RDS tweeted that Squid was out four weeks minimum, yet that doesn't appear on RDS.ca anywhere, so that should give you pause. What does appear on RDS.ca is that PatCHes' ribs are only bruised, and he should even skate today to test things out. Hickey says it's "unlikely" Halpern will play tomorrow. Who the fuck knows;
- We do know that the Habs called up Andreas Enqvist to have at least one more healthy body in time for tomorrow. He's 6'4"!!! W00t!!! Our literary commentariat (
o-man I believeSteve) has already nicknamed him Scrabble, or SCHrabble;
- God bless the Toronto Sun, and not just for the Sunshine Girl. Love this headline: "Leafs rotten to the core", which is just perfect in light of their 7-0 drubbing by the Rangers last night where Gaborik had 4 goals and the greatest goalie ever Jonas Gustavvson was pulled. We don't even care that the Rangers won dropping the Habs to 7th, the Leafs losing really badly is just too much fun;
- The Wild know how to put away the Flames unlike some teams and win 6-0;
- BJ's 3, Panthers 2 (OT). Talk about a "who cares" game;
- Don Cherry is speaking up against head shots (though against actual rules to prevent them) because you know, a player he actually cares about got concussed.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman...
Posted by HabsFan29 at 06:36