- Screw you you stupid Pens. Pens lead the Bs 2-0 going into the third; final score, Bs 4, Pens 2. Pens still winless since Sid went out;
- To make your morning worse, the Laffs win their 3rd in a row, 3-2 over the Kings;
- Long-lost Hab Matt D'Agostini has 1G 1A in a 4-3 loss to the Yotes, putting the Yotes into the top 8 in the West;
- Jimmy Howard was pulled in the Wings' 5-4 loss to the Avs;
- It's a spelling nightmare trade: Rangers send D Michal Roszival to the Yotes for Wojtek Wolski;
- Alex Kovalev is out with a bum knee;
- Squid is puking his guts out or something and won't make it to the Big Apple for the Rangers game tonight.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of winning the national CHampionship...
Posted by HabsFan29 at 07:24