- Blech. Blech blech blech. Habs played a great 15 minutes of hockey to open the game and really looked like they meant business. Then an almost comical series of penalties late in the period resulted in two Flyer PP goals, and it was all downhill from there to a 5-2 final. LEARN TO COUNT TO FIVE SKATERS ALREADY FOR FUCK'S SAKE. More later, if we can stomach it. Blech;
- Some consolation for scoreboardwatcher as the Rangers lost;
- Yay! Ottawa got a point! We're pity-rooting for them now;
- We would never pity-root for Toronto, tho. Bolts 2, Leaf 0;
- Pens doing it with defence, 1-0 over the Isles;
- Saku had a couple of assists in the Ducks' 3-2 win over the BJ's;
- Some player we never heard of is suing the Ducks for anti-semitism;
- Isles suspend Nabby for not showing up.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
The Morning Skate has a bad taste in his mouth as the All-Star break begins on Wednesday, January 26th
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of making it to 112 years old...