- We guess some hockey games happened yesterday. We didn't notice, we were watching football. Let's see, Flyers win, Islanders are terrible, nothing newsworthy there. Devils won their fourth straight. Atlanta lost, that's good;
- Garth Snow: "Hey Nabby, we've signed you. When would you like to report?" Nabby: *Click*;
- Looks like Sid won't play the ASG, and Geno isn't too likely either;
- All you Sens fans (I'm sure there are still some somewhere) calling for a GM or coach firing are out of luck;
- Komi is allegedly punching women and not commenting on it. No comment on the no comment;
- The Leaf Stan Lee Guardian is a tree;
- Goodbye SCHrabble, we hardly knew ye;
- Jack Todd sort of gets it, but not really. It was never the fans who ran Koivu out of town, you idiot. If it was anyone, it was, you know, the media.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while sleeping off your Championship Sunday hangover...