Lap dance to FHF regular hfotwc for violating all sorts of copyright laws and sending us a couple of Habs-related videos from Radio-Canada's Bye Bye 2010. Dear Rad-Can lawyers - uh, sorry?
Bullet points for what you missed while mourning the loss of an FHF favourite...
- The Bolts and Caps somehow played 3 scoreless periods (the Bolts thanks to new acquisition Dwayne Roloson) then Martin St Louis scored in OT for the 1-0 win. The win put the Bolts at the top of the Southeast;
- Speaking of the Bolts, their roster now includes a certain Urologist;
- The Devils lose again. Their record is now 10-27-2. That kills us for some reason. Maybe fluke goals like this one against have something to do with it;
- Avs 4, Sabres 3 (OT). Nothing really funny to say about that, except the game had its own wacky moment;
- Penguins and Blackhawks have all kinds of All-Stars. The Pens we understand, but we guess no one noticed the Hawks aren't even in a playoff position this year;
- A great behind the scenes at the Winter Classic;
- La Presse's François Gagnon likes him some CHeez Whiz. Mom of TMS passed along a comment she heard CHeez Whiz say on the radio after practice yesterday: "So many people! Like a game crowd at the Nassau Coliseum."