- Well that was just, annoying. The penalties kill us as the Pens get 4 PP goals and one canceled Habs goal and beat us 5-2. We actually thought we played pretty well to be honest, including the most exciting 6 minutes of hockey there in the 2nd we've seen in like, forever. Refs didn't help. Being tired didn't help. There's some blah blah on the internet about Fleury doing the TFS gangsta pose at the end of the game. Whatevs. Let's move on, shall we?
- Lightning take control of the Southeaast with a 3-0 shutout of the Caps;
- Corey Crawford (who?) is now the #1 goalie in Chicago after another shutout, 4-0 over the Avs;
- If you didn't see the link to BR's stupidity in the comments yesterday, go take a look;
- We found out how the Leaf is winning - Ron Wilson is bribing his own players.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of Chinese planes stealthily coming to kill you...