- Bs 2, Leafs 1, Meteor 0. Bs now 3 points up in the Northeast with 2 games in hand. Like we're gonna catch them or something;
- Panthers tried to give the game away in the 3rd only to beat the Canes in OT, 4-3;
- The Isles are hot? 7-1-1 in their last 9 and follow up their win over the Wings by beating the Flames 5-2. Rick DiPietro was injured, but that's not news;
- Patrick Sharp had 2 G 1 A in the Hawks win over the Kings;
- Canadian Juniors open a can of whup ass on the Americans, win 4-1 and will face the Russians (who won a wild fucking game over the Swedes in a SO) in the final tomorrow night;
- Here's La Presse's Habs mid-season grades;
- David Desharnais was the AHL's player of the month for December;
- The Winter Classic got some good ratings;
- Toronto Maple Leaf donuts. Ok then.
Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of getting sued for sexual harassment...