We hate the injuries, but boy we sure do love doing the Google Image search for sexy nurses
OK so there are really two stories tonight. One - Habs are "hot", going 5-0-1 over their last 6 games with 3 straight wins on the current road trip. Two - Habs lineup should be uh, interesting. Let's just jump right in and cut and paste the injury report:
El Dandy: Broken arm, late January - IR
Higgy: Hand injury, early February - IR
Captain K: Foot injury, day-to-day
BGL: Groin, day-to-day - IR
Tangy: Separated left shoulder, mid-February - IR
Not listed but injured - TFS
Recently assigned to Hamilton - Rhino and Ben Maxwell.
Called up from Hamilton - Marc Denis, our boy CHips, Max Pack, and Swiss Mister II.
Okay then. Some other quick notes for the game:
- 7 PM start in Joisey. It's Devils Ski Cap (read: toque) Night! The game seems to be on the NHL Network in Canada. I find that very odd;
- Devils have lost 3 of their last 5. Devils won the one match-up so far this year, in OT;
- Interchangeable Parts is the best New Jersey Devils blog run by librarians and secretaries on the whole internets;
- Your hot Hab is MAD MAX. Pleks has transferred the zombie tag to ZombieLang;
- Parise and Elias are playing well for the Devils. Scott Clemmensen continues to fill in admirably for the injured Brodeur, though he's struggled a bit in the last two losses;
- For your post-game adult entertainment, leer at the Devils Dancers. We especially like Cydny for her crazy name (typo on the birth certificate?), her cleaning OCD, and her desire to have dinner with Salvador Dali.