- Would you say it's time to panic? Yes I would Kent. After the first period, the entire team looked like zombies in a 5-3 loss to the Bolts. More later today (maybe);
- Meanwhile, two actually good teams played as the B's beat the Caps in OT;
- Minny dominates the Leafs;
- New Jersey is now second in the East after beating the Sens;
- Sabres crush the Oil 10-2 (worst Oil home defeat ever), and are sneaking up on the Habs in the standings. Won't be long before the Habs are in seventh.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of sexy vegetarians...