- Detroit wins Game 7, puts an end to Bettman's nightmare scenario of the Yotes in the Finals;
- That gives us Wings-Sharks, Nucks-Hawks for the next round in the West;
- The Flyers' Ian Laperierre is gone for the season;
- On the other hand, Bruin Marc Savard will be back in the second round;
- Habs-Caps series roundup from the DC P.O.V.: Japers' Rink does some soul searching and introduces Tom Poti's call-up replacement (their version of PFK), our nice new friends Two in the Box have some line combo suggestions, Capital Offense says Jaro is not Roy or Dryden (they got that right... for now), Dan Steinberg tells us the official Caps message board was shut down in the wake of Game 6, and Ted Leonsis himself says the Habs played better than the Caps in Game 6;
- Habs-Caps series roundup from the 514 P.O.V.: EOTP gives solid hockey analysis as always, Copyranter can't watch Game 7, and Dennis Kane looks at Habs Fans' superstitions. Personally, our superstition is to not wear pants during Game 7's.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of being asked if your mom's a prostitute...