- Sorry, we just haven't really regained our speech after last night's 3-2 OT win over the Caps in Game 1.
JagrSuperPleks with the OT winner. Full credit to alot of people in this one. Habs players (even Laps!), Habs coaches (even JM!), Habs front office staff, Habs training staff, whoever. After a lackluster (at best) first period where Jaro held us in it, we played full value the rest of the way. The best we've played in weeks. We'll be happy to eat our words from the Pantscast if they play like that every night. We'll try to get some speech back and have more later;
- We may not have speech, but let's see what the fine and friendly folks of Japers' Rink have to say: "By just about any metric, the Capitals controlled this game." I guess that's technically true, but there is only one metric that matters. No, not the score. Ovie's 0-fer SOG. Suck it. We kid, we kid. The review is actually quite fair. And we can't piss those guys off, there's way more of them than us;
- Ryan Miller is Ryan Miller, saves the Sabres' ass in a 2-1 win over the Bs. He made 23 saves in the 2nd period. Yikes;
- More Canadian OT magic, this time 3-2 from the Nucks over the Kings. Mikael Samuelsson showed his playoff experience and bagged the winner;
- Leafs will have a giant goalie for two more years;
- Sens have lost Milan Michalek for the rest of the playoffs with a torn ACL;
Friday, April 16, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of the 25 hottest blonde athletes...