- Hellooooo, standings turnaround! In one night shit goes from disaster to hopeful. Everyone around us lost, and I mean everyone. And all in regulation no less!
- Start with the Flyers, 6-4 to the Isles;
- And the Bs, 1-0 to the Panthers;
- And the Thrash, 2-1 to the Caps;
- That leaves the Habs in 7th, tied in points and games played with both he Bs and Flyers, and a game and two points in hand over the Thrash. Though the Rangers are now in the mix again, four back but with 2 games in hand;
- Tronna beats the Sabres. Thank goodness they've already been eliminated from playoff contention, or Leaves fans would be insufferable right about now;
- Ottawa beats the Canes, their 6th in a row, and punch their ticket to the postseason;
- Luongo had a disastrous evening.
Friday, April 02, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of my people knocking off your future messiah...