Download the MP3
Now, bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of Octagon girls...
- The second round got underway last night, with the Sharks winning their opener 4-3 over the Wings. Joe Pavelski had 2 goals and now has scored in 4 straight games;
- Crosby, Ovie, and a Sedin (not sure which one) are your Hart Trophy finalists;
- Looks like Drew Doughty won't be headed to the Worlds because of an injury. Four other playoff losers were added;
- A couple of leftovers from the Caps if you missed them in the comments: Ted Leonsis is a classy guy, as is the tire-changing Brooks Laich;
- And now some Pens things, from the 514: Hal Gill is out for revenge, EOTP preview is solid as always, Habs Laughs has some Pros and Cons of making it to the second round, and Ya! The Habs Rule looks back at the Habs-Pens Games this year;
- Over the next days, we're sure you'll get to know The Pensblog, Pensburgh, and Igloo Dreams. Watch out for Pensblog invaders around here. They're, uh, special.