But the most ugliest ugly this week was the fucking fans who booed Carey Price for getting a third star. Fuck you, you idiots, And fuck JM for not really giving Carey some support. That was pretty ugly too, and his bullshit "I respect the fans. They pay good dollars to be entertained and they have a right to an opinion" answer was pathetic. Stubbs got that one right. Hal Gill ripped into the fans who booed, like a real leader. JM's passive bullshit is ugly. Let's face it, things are ugly. Like a big fat ass.
But all can be redeemed with a mere win! Just one, for fuck's sake. Is that too much to ask? Let's hit the bullets to quickly set this one up, 'cause we gotta blow out of here for the long weekend:
- 7 PM start at the Wachovia Center, and it's on TSN. Philly ain't too hot either, losers of 8 of their last 11. I'm sure we all remember getting crushed by Philly in a home and home going into the Olympic break. At least we had Cheryl Bernard and Ashleigh McIvor to cheer us up after that. Ahh, good times. Saw Ashleigh on The Hour yesterday. Looked fabulous! Sorry, where was I?
- Flyers Goal Scored By... is an awesome source of Flyers opinion. And Ryan's a decent guy. And they have an iPhone app! They're fancy;
- Hot Habs - yeah right. Maybe Big Tits who has four points in his last four. And our goalies I guess;
- Danny Brière has 3 points in his last 2 games. That qualifies as hot for the Flyers;
- Anyone who is either supposed to put the puck in the net or play defence is cold for the Habs;
- Mike Richards has a mere point in his last 5, and the Flyers have goaltending issues;
- Oh look, more injuries! Little Tits is day to day with some lower-body issues, and he did not make the trip to Philly. Flyers lost their only serviceable goalie, Michael Leighton, for the rest of the season, and leading scorer Jeff Carter is out probably 'til the end of the year too;
- Your starting goalie is good 'ol Jaro. Does that mean Price comes back tomorrow night in Montreal?
- How about a post-game adult entertainment establishment? Head over to Cheerleaders, which is within spitting distance of the Wachovia Center. Looks classy. Bottle of Stoli only $225. Bring cash.