- The Sedins put an end to the Kings' season with a 3rd period comeback;
- Yotes refuse to go quietly, will head back to the desert for a Game 7 with the Wings;
- The NHL Wheel of Justice comes up "zero games" for Marian Hossa and his boarding;
- Here's Jack Todd's "Fuck you Carey" column if you haven't read it yet. Enjoy!
- Habs-Caps seriers roundup: TSN says Hamr vows to play better, Ya! The Habs Rule! wants some secondary scoring, Moey's watching Game 6 from Vegas, DC Sports Blog dissects the Boudreau "stupid fuck" moment, and A Capital Offense thinks it may be time for the Caps to shake up their lineup.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of dangerous aliens...