- Stick a fork in Ottawa, they're done. Well, not technically, but you know what we mean. Sid, points, etc.;
- Philly continues to dominate the Devils. Fuck, we wish the Habs were playing the Devils;
- Nashville goes up 2-1 on half the hockey world's pundits pick to go the Finals;
- San Jose wins in OT to avert another playoff disaster and even their series 2-2;
- Detroit also ties their series 2-2 with a Jimmy Howard shutout. Fuck, we wish we could tie our series 2-2;
- OK Habs-Caps morning wrap-up: EOTP apologizes for the anthem booing, Japers Rink has a good interview with Varlamov where he takes Jaro's side over Ovie, and early reports have TFSTM starting tonight.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of being able to fly from Europe again...