- Well, as usual for the Habs you can look at last night's 4-3(SO) loss to the Isles in a couple of ways. On the one hand, a valuable point in the playoff chase. On the other, GODDAMN IT WHY CAN'T WE FUCKING HOLD A FUCKING LEAD IN A FUCKING THIRD PERIOD JM IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING DEFENSIVE COACH WE FUCKING BLEW OUR CHANCE FUCK FUCK. Either way;
- We blew our chance to clinch because the Rangers lost;
- Philly won;
- The Thrash loss means they are officially eliminated from contention;
- In a game MYFO hilariously dubbed the end of the regular season, MAF got yanked in the Pens' 6-3 loss to the Caps;
- 13 goals were scored in the Battle of Weather;
- Daniel Alfredsson has played 1000 games already? Apparently. Ottawa wins;
- Stick a fork in the Flames' playoff chances, the Avs get the last spot in the West.
Wednesday, April 07, 2010
Bullet points for hat you missed while having nightmares of the death of net neutrality...