- Who remembers booing Vladimir Malakhov? Well, he has a few choice words for the Habs and francophones, whom he calls xenophobic towards Russians;
- BGL won't be sent to bed without supper by the Habs for the sex 'n booze ad;
- The Bulin Wall goes home to Chicago and the Hawks beat him;
- Thanks to an epic shootout, Pens keep rolling along;
- As do the Rangers;
- Brian Burke is chill despite the Leafs' suckitude.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of the BSG women in Maxim...