- BGL is a great human being, according to the Gazette;
- BGL is such a great human being he's sorry for his recent sex 'n booze ad. No need to apologize Georges, we loved it. But it may get him in trouble with the league, as it may be in violation of the CBA. Oy. Also, gotta love this line from the story: "If I'd known (the ad's content) I wouldn't have done it - that's for sure." It's not like he was there filming it or anything, how could he know?
- BGL won't be allowed to wear his preferred number 27, as the Habs expect Kovy to be back any day now;
- PETA is running a contest with a chance to win a signed puck and photo from BGL. All you have to do is comment on a blog. You guys know how to do that, don't you? Link also has BGL's excellent new PETA video which has been making the rounds (you may not want to be eating any chicken products while watching);
- Tonight, BGL is the star of a fundraiser at the Corona Theatre for local community animal shelters and to build a new low-cost animal care center. PETA's fake blood-throwing and other media-whoring antics may irk us, but decent affordable care for animals we can get behind. And those Quebec puppy mills make us sick. And as Bob Barker used to say after fucking a spokesmodel, "help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutered."
Lap dances to copyranter for shooting us the new BGL PETA video first and GG11 for feeding us links thus inspiring this special TMS. Blame them.