Bullet points on the Sexy Friday before Thanksgiving (Canadian Edition) while you think about being President and a Nobel Peace Prize winner ...
- Baseball playoffs! Dodgers, Angels, Rockies win, Yankees still evil;
- Ducks hammer Bruins, and we like it! (Cause the fucking Bruins suck!);
- So many rivalry games last night to mention ... Flames take second battle of Alberta, Wings beat Hawks in Norris showdown, Pens beat Flyers to take Patrick Division lead;
- Blues unveil statue of uber-defender and glass-shatterer Al MacInnis;
- Fucking Nebraska beats Mizzou in awesomely rain-drenched Thursday Night ESPN game (have we mentioned the ESPN Thursday Night game rules?).
Jacques bag-skated those useless pricks in the Bleu, Blanc et Rouge jerseys yesterday. To cheer them up, there's a bleu, blanc et rouge Sexy Friday up top.