Friday, October 09, 2009

The Morning Skate for Sexy Thanksgiving Friday, October 9


Bullet points on the Sexy Friday before Thanksgiving (Canadian Edition) while you think about being President and a Nobel Peace Prize winner ...

  • Baseball playoffs! Dodgers, Angels, Rockies win, Yankees still evil;

  • Ducks hammer Bruins, and we like it! (Cause the fucking Bruins suck!);

  • So many rivalry games last night to mention ... Flames take second battle of Alberta, Wings beat Hawks in Norris showdown, Pens beat Flyers to take Patrick Division lead;

  • Blues unveil statue of uber-defender and glass-shatterer Al MacInnis;

  • Fucking Nebraska beats Mizzou in awesomely rain-drenched Thursday Night ESPN game (have we mentioned the ESPN Thursday Night game rules?).

Jacques bag-skated those useless pricks in the Bleu, Blanc et Rouge jerseys yesterday. To cheer them up, there's a bleu, blanc et rouge Sexy Friday up top.


10 comments:

moeman said...

Flames fans aren't sexy.

hockeyzombie said...

That chick has a funny face.

Is AK47 still zombieTits?

Hadulf said...

Friday, October 10? Maybe I misread that...

@hockeyzombie - AK47??? Did bob sign someone? lol

Habsfan10 said...

@ Hadulf:

Ah fuck. What day is it? Stupid calendar.

Anonymous said...

AK47 is the common nickname for Andrei Kostitsyn. thought everyone knew that.

GoldenGirl11 said...

Chelio is heading to the AHL

Anonymous said...

I’m pretty sure my fucking maid took off with my Matrix DVD. I need visual stimulation now, as I have done too much flake and my eyes are rotating in my eye sockets or orbs or something. It’s like 5 AM and I’m on the Kate Moss diet plan.
I’m gonna watch Terminator 1 instead. I like it when that guy tries to knife Arnie and the knife breaks in half when it hits Arnie’s chest. That’s so fucking cool. It’s real surprising you know cause everyone expects the knife to go all the way in. But it does’nt. Cool.
Did we lose 7-1? I heard we did. Where the fuck were Lemaire, Lafleur and Shutt and Big Bird and Savard and Gainey? Are they hurt or something? I mean 7-1. That’s like a fucked up I’m in Nam but my leg is in Laos nightmare wrong thing.
No way right?
Thanks for the really fun and happy web site guys, it’s very cool and interesting. You guys must have gone to University because you are really smart .
Bye for now my head fell off on the floor.
JHK

Anonymous said...

In fact I decided to watch 'Equilibrium' instead. Cool sets. Most of them are set in like new metro stations in Berlin.

You have commited a sense offense. You have displayed emotion. You will be liquidated. Cool.

JHK

Hadulf said...

@Anonymous

I think its AK46, not 47...but yeah, everyone knows that! ;)

Sonia said...

Always good to hear from you, JeffHK.