- Ok, we'll take it. Call it the night of the unsung hero - Travis Moen, Jaro 2.0, a flu-ridden Métro, and Hamr with the winner in OT. Though goddamn if Pleky didn't do it all on the winner. More later today;
- Leafs finally win, thanks to a million PP's. At least they won't get their first against us on Saturday;
- Marian Gaborik's groin now leads the league in goals after the Rangers' 5-2 win. Oh btw, he left that game early not to return;
- Yotes agree to be sold to the NHL. Well, pending court approval. But we're guessing that will be rubber stamp-ish. Though in this case, who the fuck knows anymore;
- Kovy (Thrash version) is out 3-5 weeks with a broken foot;
- BR pens a love letter to The Urologist. Rather, une lettre d'amour.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of owning an iPhone...