- Well, we admit it was just the Isles, but we're gonna enjoy it while we can. A very impressive 5-1 win where all four lines seemed to generate offence, the defence looked decent, and we can even laugh at Jaro's gaffe that led to the Isles' only goal. The only bad news is that now we officially have a goalie controversy. More later today;
- Crazy final minute in Ottawa as the Preds go ahead, then the Sens tie it (shorthanded no less) with less than 2 seconds left only to lose 6-5 in OT;
- Kovy wins Kovy vs. Ovie, but the Caps take the game 5-4;
- Devils beat the Rangers in the Batlle of the New York Metropolitan Area;
- Flyers take care of the Bruins in a SO. Habs have as many wins as the Bs now. Suck on that, preseason predictors;
- Yotes continue to roll (BWAHAHAHAHA. No, we're serious), with an OT win over the Wings no less;
- BR finally checks in on the Frog book.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of January Jones' cleavage...