- 7:30 PM start, Bell Centre. Habs have lost 2 straight and are 5-5 in their last 10. Atlanta is the same 5-5 in their last 10, losers of 3 in a row;
- Habs are 1-2 in 3 games (all shootouts!) against Atlanta this year. Huet won the one game;
- Kovy and Markov still hot. And Ryder - will he be relieved he's still here and we can get on with it?
- Some kid named Hossa won't be around for the Thrash, but their own Kovy ain't too bad, though he has only 1G and 3A in his last 7 games;
- Price listed as "cold" in the TSN preview. Ah well. Ha-lak! Ha-lak! Ha-lak!
On that note, let's play some puck!