- 7 PM start, Bell Centre. The Bob ceremony should start around 6 PM. The game is on CBC, but I'm sure they won't show the Bob ceremony because they'll be having a 60-minute roundtable discussion on whether Mats should be traded;
- Habs are only 5-5 in their last 10. Columbus is 3-4-3, and coming off a shootout win in Ottawa;
- Your cover charge goes to Bethany's Hockey Rants. One of Hockey's Ladies of Greatness, Bethany knows way too much about hockey to be stuck in Kentucky;
- Kovy is always hot it seems, with 7 points in his last 3 games. Markov has 6 points in 3 games;
- Rick Nash is the only Blue Jacket that matters, though Fedorov and Peca may argue;
- Gui! now pointless in 11 games. The Christo-Wall is a bit off lately too;
- Welcome back, Ron Hainsey!
- Carey Price faces Pascal Leclaire. Fuck, Québecois goalies always do well in Montreal, especially ones with 2.17 GAA, .922 save % and 8 shutouts;
- Looks like Bégin will play, after sitting out Thursday with the dreaded groin injury. No other word on the line-up.
K let's rock 'n roll! In Bob We Trust.