Given the wacky hockey schedule this weekend, plus some football game, plus the Puppy Bowl, the FHF plan to be pretty drunk all weekend. As a result, our posting schedule is undetermined as of this writing. Just to make sure you all have a chance to post game comments, SB predictions, and tragic stories of love lost, we're giving you this mega post. We're pretty sure you'll get some new content at some point over the weekend, but you never know.
So let's kick it off with a quick preview of Habs-Isles this afternoon:
- 2 PM start at the Phone Booth, and it's on CBC. Woohoo for HF10!
- Habs were 8-2-2 in January, and that includes 4-1-1 at home;
- Isles sort of mediocre, 4-5-1 in their last 10, lost 3 straight, and sitting in 9th in the East;
- Habs have already beat the Isles 4-1 and 3-1 this year;
- Check out The View from Section 317. The top post is in French!
- Gui! had 2G in the Caps loss (finally);
- No one really hot for the Isles, no doubt due to the flu bug they've been suffering. Guerin and Comrie have combined for one point in the last 5 games;
- Higgins must be happy January is over. I don't have the numbers, but I'm pretty sure he sucked;
- Huet looks to get both starts this weekend. Really, today's game was a chance for Halak, dammit.
Alright it's noon, time to drink.