- Fuck that Hossa shit. Habs score 4 in the third, Higgins gets 2G, 1A and Price looks like the FS he is in a 5-1 win. Here's the long-form video highlights. And combined with...;
- Sens shutout again, 4-0 by the Bruins (calling Marty Lapointe!). Habs now one point out of first in the Northeast;
- Pens outshot 52-21 but still win 4-2;
- Sergei Samsonov gets both goals in the Canes 2-1 OT win over the Devils. I'm, uh, happy for him?
- Here's a trade deadline day summary of trades. Note the lack of CH's.
The stretch run is on.