Friday, February 22, 2008

Ovie and Markov are BFF's, Like Drinking and Hookers

This photo has been circulating around the interweb tubes this week and we'd be remiss if we didn't post it here. I don't know where it was taken, I don't know what the context was, I don't know if in fact the two blonde women are hookers (but damn they look like classic Russian hookers to me, not that I would know of course).

What I do know is that Ovie looks like he's about to puke, Markov looks like he's about to get jiggy, and the two ladies look happy to be there. Oh, and you'd think that with $124 mill, Ovie could afford some new jeans.

(h/t to HFBoards)

6 comments:

Habsfan10 said...

I don't even think those girls are Russian, let alone hookers. I'm going with international puck bunnies extraordinaire.

Love the upscale wife-beathers on Ovie and Markov.

Loser Domi said...

The upscale wifebeaters didn't jump out as much to me as the jeans. Sweet Jesus, like I know there's "style" but Ovie--you need more jeans than holes, ok? And that goes for everyone--more jean than holes.

He also looks like he's just going to slump to sleep there. And the women look like they're going to cut out his kidneys and put him in a tub of ice with a lipstick note saying "Call 911!"

Rédaction said...

Woh, is that a smile on Marki's face ?

out of context, I kind of miss Gainey being behind the bench. He would keep the exact same face all the time.

Anonymous said...

You think the GIRLS look like hookers? I think this is how all the male prostitutes are dressed whenever a gay dude (or, occasionally, a lonely female) goes to Vegas on TV. Except for the bucket hat, although in Markov's case it has the beneficial effect of helping hide his unibrow a little.

admin said...

Gotta love European style! Those jeans on Ovie scream "I am from Russia!!!"

Unknown said...

Who spilled '80s allover those two?

For serious, one chick looks like an amputee hooker. And not cool ala Rose McGowan in Grindhouse. Fail, you hussy!