If Sir Mix-a-Lot is reading FHF, this photo's for you buddy
There may be some of you who insist on watching the game tonight and need somewhere to talk about it. Here's some quick bullet points, if you insist:
- 7:30 PM, BankAtlantic Center;
- Habs suck;
- Panthers are doing OK lately, 4-2 in February and only a couple of wins out of 8th in the East;
- This is Florida's first game since the Richard Zednik incident. Zed's doing well;
- Money quote from Higgins: "When we play the right way, we're going to win. We just haven't been skating the last three games, and it shows." You got that right, pal. Though I can think of about a hundred other things you also haven't being doing in the last three games;
- Fuck Olli Jokinen would look good in a Habs uni.