I'm sorry. Really, I'm sorry. But never fuck with a winning streak.AND... we've got the usual male stripper and bullet points for the Laffs:
- 7 PM, Bell Centre. For some bizarre reason, it's on CBC throughout the country. On Thursday? WTF? Apparently any night is hockey night in Canada;
- Habs 7-2-1 in their last ten and coming off holding on for dear life against the Sens. Leafs coming off being embarrassed at home by Florida;
- Habs could be the #1 team in the East by the end of the night. I'm not yet ready to live in that world;
- Say hi to Loser Domi and PPP who have been real nice sports around here considering their, uh, situtation. Leafs fans sort of humbled; I never thought I'd live to see the day;
- The Danse à dix line is just, fuckin' wow. Nine brilliant points on Tuesday. Kovy and Turtleplek crossed the 50 point line. For two Habs in early February that's a miracle;
- Hot Leafs? Hmm, Sundin is hot... on the trade market! [rimshot];
- The return of TFS(tm) between the stripper poles for the Habs. Jeez, he's here one game! Halak didn't start after 14. For the Leafs, I just looked at Raycroft's numbers: 2-8-4, 4.07, .868. Expect Toskala;
- Habs lines 2-4 suck. Allegedly they'll look like this tonight: Koivu with Little Tits and Gui!, Kosto-Slowinski-Bégin, and Mad Max-El Dandy with a demoted Panger's boy Higgins;
- Will Milk Carton Mike ever wear a Habs uni again? The flu still has the Hamr down (Breezer Alert! Condition Red!). For the Leafs, Nik Antropov sits out the last of his 3-game suspension for headcaseitis (tm HF10). Brian McCabe returns tonight, looking for revenge;
- Quote of the year, if not of Kovy's lifetime: "It's still 35 points to make the playoffs. That's the way I look at it, so we have to keep working." Seriously, WTF did Gainey say to him over the summer?
K let's do this thing!