Tuesday, March 03, 2009

28 hours to go

And we have our first in what will no doubt be many "nothing's happening" posts!

So as I trolled the HFBoards looking for some good trade rumours to write about, my head exploded from the stupidity. So I went back to something I really like, Google Image searches for "hot hockey babes." I come across the website of the Vancouver Prowlers, some team I never heard of in a league I've never heard of. But they have a "Prowlette of the week", which from what I can tell is just random images of hot chicks from around the web, with a Prowlers logo MS-Pained on. The fact that the "Prowlette of the week" was for the month of March only fascinates me more.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled waiting.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck, I live in Vancouver...how do I become Prowlette of the week?
Let's trade Brisebois for the rights to the trademark "Prowlette of the week".
Sounds like towelette.
MMM.
Moist Prowlette.

moeom said...

Can we trade Brisebois for the Prowlette by any chance? Surely it would work to Montreal's favor and force the other team to make stupid/blind mistakes...

lawyergirl77 said...

FYI - HI/O reporting that Price is going to be starting tomorrow due to Halak's flu. Apparently he still doesn't feel so great and even if he does go to Buffalo, he's going to be sitting "at the front of the plane with the media" according to Carbo.

Heh.

Oh and 29 - Chips must also be mighty annoyed with the 401 and the shitty Timmie's/Wendy's rest stops. He's been sent back to Hamilton...

Young HF29 said...

@LG - yeah I saw the Chips story. Man I could use a Big Classic followed by a 10 pack of Timbits right about now

@Van Hab:
Let's trade Brisebois for the rights to the trademark "Prowlette of the week".

best trade idea i've heard yet

Anonymous said...

@ HF29

Throw in Carbo and his tie collection, and I think we have a deal.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure "Prowlette of the week" can be added to game previews somehow...